FAST® Floor Safety Treatment Non Anti Slip Tile and Natural Stone Treatment is a non slip resistance treatment is for ceramic, tile, marble, slate, flag stone, granite and unpainted concrete floors.
FAST® Floor Safety Treatment is a tile and natural stone non anti slip resistance treatment that provides an inexpensive solution to government mandated slip and fall compliance standards. The focus is on prevention and not compensation.
The treatment formulation has been used for over 18 years in restaurants, resorts, cruise lines and amusement parks.
- How the Treatment Works
- Slip & Fall Facts
FAST® Floor Safety Treatment is for use on tile, concrete and any natural stone. Mop-on and rinse-off, Its that easy!
Creates a tread-like sure non-slip footing that is also environmentally safe, non-toxic, odorless and will not alter appearance of tile, grout, concrete or stone surfaces.
FAST® Floor Safety Treatment
Mop on/rinse off chemical solution that leaves an invisible “tread-like” pattern on ceramic tile and other mineral based materials, including quarry tile, marble, slate, stone and concrete. The treatment works to increase the slip coefficient (slip resistance) of the surface to which it is applied.
Underwriters Laboratory & American Society of Testing and Materials Coefficient Standards
| .60 and above Very Safe | .50 to .59 Relatively Safe | .40 to .49 Dangerous | .35 to .39 Very Dangerous
The minimum standard of OSHA and ADA are .5 or better. FAST™ Floor safety treatment positively impacts the slip coefficient to levels of .6 or better and has no harmful effects on tile or grout with excellent slip resistant safe footing on wet floor surfaces far exceeding floor safety standards mandated by OSHA and The American Disability Act.
- FAST® Floor Safety Treatment gives your company a fighting chance because It really works reducing both insurance fraud and most importantly your customers and employees from slipping and falling.
- Slip & Fall accidents account for 20,000+ Fatalities in North America every year at a rate of 55 people daily the 2nd leading cause of accidental death and disability after auto accidents with Over 540,000 Slip & Fall injuries, requiring hospital care, occur in North America each year.
- Slip & Fall accidents account for over 300,000 Disabling Injuries per year in North America. with one in three serious bone breaks for seniors result in death within one year of the accident.
- Slip & Fall accidents kill more workers than All other combined forms of workplace accidents and are the number one cause of accidents in Hotels, Restaurants and Public Buildings with 70% occurring on flat and level surfaces.
- Slip & Fall accidents result in Worker’s Compensation Claims of over $1.8 billion per year. Worker’s Compensation & Liability Insurance Rates are increasing on average of 20% to 30% per year with a total expenses resulting from Slip & Fall injuries alone is a $30 million plus per day problem.