EDIC Saturn 20 inch Low Speed Floor Buffer Machine, Ideal for Professional Floor Care Maintenance.
Designed to handle the stress associated with spray-buffing, polishing, bonnet cleaning, stripping, shampooing and scrubbing floors.
- More Features
- EDIC Saturn 20" Low Speed Floor Machine has wide-gripping handle locking adjustment that guarantees a tight lock with a convenient smooth adjustment arm mechanism that is foot or hand operated.
- EDIC Saturn 20" Low Speed Floor MachineDual-trigger metal switch levers for left or right hand operation with exclusive “lockout lever” that is designed so operator can safely activate motor with both hands on the grips.
- EDIC Saturn 20" Low Speed Floor Machine is equipped with long-wearing steel triple planetary gearboxes for quiet operation and stand up to the heaviest workloads with a powerful 1.5 HP 66 frame motor thats surprisingly smooth and quiet operation.
- 5" non-marking wheels with non-marking PVC bumper prevents marking on floors, furniture or walls.
- All steel and stainless construction with stainless steel brush cover.
- 50 ft. cord with durable spring steel strain relief.
- Model: EDIC Saturn 20LS3-SS Low Speed Floor Machine
- Optional: 4 gallon shampoo tank accessory
- Compare All Floor Machines
Model: 20LS3-SS Head Size: 20" RPM 175 Handle: Anti-fatigure grips Motor: 1.5 HP Electric Draw 14.4 amps Weight: 98 lbs. Cord: 50 ft. Warranty: 5 year Parts and Labor Shipping Dimensions: 48"H x 26.5"L x 23"W